For additional information regarding
Human Resource Management, Human
Performance Improvement (HPI), Human Performance
Technology, and/or Human Performance Development and Evaluation:
- B.F. Skinner; Science and
Human Behavior; The Macmillan Company; 1953
- Gilbert, Thomas F. "Mathetics:
The Technology of Education", Journal of Mathetics, Volume 1
- Harless, J. H. "Performance
Problem Solving Workshop", 1966.
- Harless, J. H. An Ounce
of Analysis, Falls Church, VA: Harless Performance Guild, 1969.
- Mager, R. F and Pipe, Peter, Analyzing
Performance Problems, Belmont, CA; Fearon, 1970.
- Mager, R. F Goal
Analysis, Belmont, CA; Fearon, 1972.
- B.F. Skinner; About
Behaviorism; Vintage Books Edition, 1976
- B.F Skinner and M.E. Vaughan; Enjoy
Old Age, A Practical Guide; W.W. Norton & Company, Inc., 1997
- Gilbert, Thomas F. "Human Competence; Engineering Worthy
Performance". New York: McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1978
- Tosti, Donald and O'Brien,
Anne "Ten Types of On-the-Job Reinforcers", NSPI
Journal, July, 1978.
- Spector, Eileen and Capre,
Bill, "Management Development: Training and O. D. Get
Together", NSPI Journal, April, 1979.
- Spitzer, Dean, "30
Ways to Motivate Employees", Training, March, 1980
- Murray-Hicks, Margo. "Analyzing
Techniques for Management Skills", NSPI Journal, May, 1981.
- Boutwell, Richard C. and
Tennyson, Robert D. "Instructional Objectives - Different By
Design", NSPI Journal, February, 1982.
- Brown, Mark. "Translating
Managerial Behavior Into Measurable Accomplishments", NSPI
Journal, December, 1982.
- Macdonald, Charles R. Performance
Based Supervisory Development, Amherst, MA; Human Resource Press,
- Carlisle, Kenneth. "The
Learning Strategy Technique of Task Analysis", NSPI Journal,
- Zemke, Ron and Kramlinger,
Thomas. Figuring Things Out. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley,
- Gael, Sidney, Job
Analysis. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1983
- Mager, R. F and Pipe, Peter; Analyzing Performance Problems or You Really Oughta Wanna; David S.
Lake Publishers, 1984
- Albrecht, Paul, "Feedback",
NSPI Journal, July 1984
- Anderson, Eugene. "Communication
Patterns: A Tool for Memorable Leadership Training", Training,
- Richards, R. C. "How
to Design an Objective Performance -Evaluation System",
Training, March, 1984.
- American Society for Training and Development; Introduction to Performance Technology,
Volume 1; American Society for Training and Development; Washington, DC,
- Ferdinand F. Fournies; Coaching for Improved
Work Performance; Liberty House; Blue Ridge Summit, PA, 1987
- George Dixon; What Works At Work; Lessons
From The Masters; Lakewood Books, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 1988
- Geary Rummler and Alan Brache; Improving
Performance; How to Manage the
White Space on the Organization Chart; Jossey-Bass Inc., 1995
- David Osborne and Ted
Gaebler; Reinventing Government; How The Entrepreneurial Spirit Is
Transforming The Public Sector, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company
Inc. Reading, MA,1992
- Joe Harless; The Eden Conspiracy, Educating for
Accomplished Citizenship; Guild V Publications, Wheaton, IL, 1998
- Robert E. Kelly; How To Be A Star At Work; Nine
Breakthrough Strategies You Need to Succeed; Times Books, a division of
Random House, Inc.; New York, 1998
- American Society for Training and Development; Getting Results; Case Studies in Performance Improvement Volume 1; HRD
Press; Washington, DC, 1998
Results, Case Studies in Performance Improvement; HRD Press Inc.
and International Society for Performance Improvement, (ISPI), 1998.
You can order by calling HRD Press Inc. at 800.822.2801 or 413.253.3488 or
via the web site which is www.hrdpress.com , or ISPI at 202.408.7969.
- James Pepitone; Human Performance Consulting; Gulf Publishing Company;
Houston, Texas, 2000
Essentials; ASTD Publications Department, 2002. You can
order by calling 800.628.2783 or 703.683.8100. or via the web site which is www.astd.org
- Geary Rummler; Serious Performance
Consulting; ISPI and ASTD;
Silver Spring, MD, 2004